Berry Telecom this year has already been recognised as a employer of choice through the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For scheme, when it made the Top 100 UK List in May. Late last year Berry received a 3-star (the highest available level) accreditation from the Best Companies organisation, which was in recognition for 'extraordinary high levels of engagement' which were identified in the B-Heard staff survey. To continue to build upon the survey results, Berry decided to launch a new range of benefits to staff that give direct benefits for staff wellbeing and work life balance.
Berry's New Range of Benefits for Staff
Berry's new partnership with PerkBox now gives Berry staff access to:
- Free mobile phone insurance
- Free drink from Cafe Nero every week
- Free cinema ticket every month from Odeon or Cineworld
- Free online workout and wellness platform host by Boxx
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - access to a 24 hour helpline for legal and financial advice
- Access to an online GP
This new range of benefits are also in addition to existing benefits which include:
- Paid sick leave after 1-year's employment
- Free parking
- 21 days annual leave, plus an additional day for each completed calendar year of service (up to a maximum of 7 days)
- Free fruit and drinks
- Social events
- Team building days
- Long service rewards
- Competitive pension scheme
Berry's HR Manager Kerry Hill upon launching these new benefits said:
"We wanted to build upon Berry's already great range of benefits, but provide little extra's that can really help to make a difference to people's lives. PerkBox gives us the ability to easily offer a greater range of perks to staff from everything from a free weekly coffee to valuable legal and financial advice. Berry aims to have an holistic view of what staff need so that with us they can reach their full potential."
Check here for the latest vacancies at Berry Telecom
Salisbury and Whiteley offices.