Searching for a Billing Specialist
Berry Telecom's Network and Customer Service Team is looking for someone to fill our Billing Specialist role to cover a maternity period. This is a key role within the organisation in that it is responsible for sending accurate bills on time to our customers. This person will be the first point of contact for all subsequent billing enquiries. This position is available from the end of April, to allow at least a 3-month handover period. The successful application will be required to work until at least February 2021.
You will receive:
- Base salary of £26,000 to £29,000 (depending on experience)
- 20 days annual leave per year (pro rata), plus bank holidays and an additional day’s holiday for your birthday
- Workplace pension scheme
- A huge range of staff benefits including free coffee, cinema tickets, financial and legal advice. Full list of benefits here.
- A fun and vibrant working environment
- Free fruit, tea, coffee and cold drinks
- Full training and lengthy handover period
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee day-to-day and monthly billing activities for fixed lines, calls, mobiles and maintenance
- Manage, and be responsible for, the processing of billing runs, data import and data analysis
- Answer any customer billing enquiries in a professional and confident manner
- Support Network Manager in any network projects and billing analysis
- Support colleagues and salespeople with tariff details and pricing
What we're looking for:
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Keen eye for detail and data analysis
- Energetic, required to address complex problem non-standard situations
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- IT proficient
- Time management skills as monthly bill runs have to be prioritised in order
If you'd like to apply for this role, please complete the form on this page before Friday 27th March 2020.