Searching for a Billing SpecialistFull-Time (Fixed term contract, 9 months Maternity Cover)
Berry Telecom's Network and Customer Service Team is looking for a Billing Specialist. This is a key role within the organisation in that it is responsible for sending accurate bills on time to our customers. This person will be the first point of contact for all subsequent billing enquiries.
You will receive:
- Base salary of up to 30k (depending on experience)
- 20 days annual leave per year (pro rata), plus bank holidays and an additional day’s holiday for your birthday
- Workplace pension scheme
- A huge range of staff benefits including free coffee, cinema tickets, financial and legal advice. Full list of benefits here.
- A fun and vibrant working environment
- Free fruit, tea, coffee and cold drinks
- Full training and lengthy handover period
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee day-to-day and monthly billing activities for fixed lines, calls, mobiles and maintenance
- Manage, and be responsible for, the processing of billing runs, data import and data analysis
- Answer any customer billing enquiries in a professional and confident manner
- Support Network Manager in any network projects and billing analysis
- Support colleagues and salespeople with tariff details and pricing
What we're looking for:
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Keen eye for detail and data analysis
- Energetic, required to address complex problem non-standard situations
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- IT proficient
- Time management skills as monthly bill runs have to be prioritised in order
If you'd like to apply for this role, please complete the form on this page before 21th October 2020.