Cloud Technical Administrator - Brand New Role
We are looking for a new member for our exceptional Technical team based in Salisbury. You will be supporting our Field Engineers by speeding up installation times by doing the prep work prior to the engineer’s visit on site. It will be your challenge to build clients on to the Ericsson-LG cloud portal in order to programme basic feature sets and ordering the handsets to locations specified. This is in order to carry out handovers to the engineers to complete installation. You need to be a clear communicator that initiates a memorable, positive relationship with clients and colleagues.
You will receive
- Competitive salary £17,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
- 20 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays and an additional day’s holiday for your birthday
- Additional holiday entitlement also increasing by 1 day per each completed year of service (capped at 30 days in total)
- Workplace pension scheme
- A huge range of staff benefits including free coffee, cinema tickets, financial and legal advice. Full list of benefits here.
- Ongoing generous incentives such as days out and holidays abroad
- A fun and vibrant working environment
- Free parking on site
- Free fruit, tea, coffee and cold drinks
- Short day on Fridays
- Full training given, excellent career prospects
What we’re looking for
- Self-motivated, target-focused and target driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- No telecoms experience required
- Basic IT skills
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and energetic.
- Customer service experience
To apply for this role please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below before Friday 27th September 2019.
Find out what it's like to work for Berry by watching our video below.