Earn £90k+ and be part of our ambitious growth plan
With a shiny new Group Sales Manager now aboard, we're looking to strengthen our Field Sales Team. Berry has ambitious growth plans for 2020 and is looking for success-hungry individuals to join its' award-winning Sales Team.
Berry is looking for professional sales people that are target-driven and results-focused. Sales experience is preferred but not essential. The main qualities that we're looking for is a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and candidates that demonstrate an ability to embrace opportunity.
Berry is an employer of choice, having won a place on the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For List 2019 and recipients of the Best Company to Work For at the Comms Dealer Awards. Berry has five strong company values which are Family, Enjoyment, Pride, Opportunity and Community that help us to shape an energised and positive working culture.
If you’re results
focused, love closing the sale, enjoy driving luxury cars and earning a nice
big wage (on average over £90k a year) then we urge you to get in touch.
What you can expect:
- High Salary - base salary is £25k, but on target earnings is £90k a year, our current team often earns in excess of £20k gross per month
- Luxury Car – you could be driving a top of the range Mercedes A Class or E Class, a BMW 3 Series, Audi A4 or A6
- Top Spec Equipment – You will have the latest smartphone and laptop
- Lots of Annual Leave – 21 days initially, plus an additional day for your birthday and an extra day for each year of service
- Field Based Role – you will spend at least 4 days a week on the road visiting pre-qualified businesses who would like to meet you and learn more about Berry’s products. 4-Star accommodation and generous meal allowance will be provided
- Rewards – Over the last few years our team has been rewarded with holidays to Ibiza, Marbella, Tenerife, Las Vegas and a cruise to Bruges, as well as having enjoyed team nights out, wined and dined in Premiership hospitality and enjoyed team-building days that offer adventure and relaxation
- Back Office Support – A team of real admin whizz kids have your back. Once paperwork is signed, our admin team will take care of everything else. Our new customers are assigned their own Account Manager, so you can solely concentrate on selling
Who will be successful?
- A good listener – someone that takes the time to get to know a person’s business and the key challenges they’re facing
- Competitive & results-focused – you will want to be the best, hit your targets and close every sale
- Money orientated – the earning potential is uncapped, so if you like the finer things in life – it’s there for the taking
- Sales experience – although experience is not essential. Those that succeed are personable above everything else, they can easily relate to others. Sales experience is helpful, although we understand some people are naturally gifted and willing to learn
- Happy to work alone – those that don’t mind working on their own, it’s you versus the world! But with great back-up and support from the office
How to apply - Complete the form below before Friday 15th November 2019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.