Join an award-winning team and earn at least £90k/yr
Berry's award-winning field sales team is looking to expand ready for the New Year and are now searching for an experienced telecoms sales person to join their team. This role won't be available for long, especially given the huge range of rewards and incentives in place for the right candidate.
If you’re results focused, love closing the sale, enjoy driving luxury cars and earning a nice big wage (on average over £90k a year) then you probably should pick up the phone today.
These roles are highly sought after and as such are not available very often. Due to Berry’s recent expansion, we now need someone new to join this team of champions.
What you can expect:
- High Salary - base salary is £25k, but on target earnings is £90k a year, our current team often earns in excess of £20k gross per month
- Luxury Car – you could be driving a top of the range Mercedes A Class or E Class, a BMW 3 Series, Audi A4 or A6
- Top Spec Equipment – You will have the latest smartphone, laptop and high quality uniform
- Lots of Annual Leave – 21 days to start with, plus an additional day for your birthday and an extra day for each year completed
- Field Based Role – you will spend at least 4 days a week on the road visiting pre-qualified businesses who would like to meet you and learn more about Berry’s products. 4-Star accommodation and generous meal allowance will be provided.
- Rewards – Over the last few years our team has been rewarded with holidays to Ibiza, Marbella, Tenerife and Las Vegas, as well as having enjoyed team nights out, wined and dined in Premiership corporate hospitality, enjoyed team building days that offer adventure and relaxation.
- Back Office Support – A team of real admin whizz kids have your back. Once paperwork is signed, our admin team will take care of everything else. Our new customers are assigned their own Account Manager, so you can solely concentrate on selling.
Who will be successful?
- A good listener – someone that takes the time to get to know a person’s business and the key challenges they’re facing
- Competitive & results-focused – they will want to be the best, hit their targets and close every sale
- Money orientated – the earning potential is uncapped, so if you like the finer things in life – it’s there for the taking.
- Sales experience – although not essential, those that succeed are personable above everything else, they can easily relate to others. Sales experience is helpful, although we understand some people are naturally gifted.
- Happy to work alone – those that don’t mind working on their own, it’s you versus the world! But with great back up and support from the office.
How to apply - Complete the form below before Thursday 20th December, remember to include your CV.