We're looking for someone to join our Accounts Team within our fast growing B2B telecoms company based in Salisbury, Wiltshire. Having seen sales soar in recent months, we need to grow this team to ensure we continue to operate our accounts efficiently and effectively. So if you're someone with a keen eye for the detail, a team player and loves to dot the i's and cross the t's - then we want to hear from you.
Be Part of the team that is responsible managing the companies accounts. Processing and ensuring financial controls are in place and assisting in the finance leasing team.
- Input supplier invoices, manage the weekly pay run, matching PO’s and delivery notes
- Resolving any PO issues
- Raising sales invoices and managing Debtors
- Direct Debit payment allocation to customer invoices
- Keeping customer database up to date and accurate
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Process any manual PDQ payments
- Raising HR Contracts, ensuring all documents are recorded and all compliant
- Managing staff holiday
- Answering accounts queries
- Assisting the finance manager with contracts
- Holiday cover for the finance manager
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Finance experience preferred (AAT)
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analysing Information
- Problem Solving
Our comprehensive benefits package also includes:
- 20 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays and an additional day’s holiday for your birthday
- Additional holiday entitlement also increasing by 1 day per each completed year of service (capped at 30 days in total)
- Excellent training and promotional opportunities
- Various rewards and incentives including holidays abroad, nights out, days away and just a generally fantastic working environment
Watch our video to find out what it's like to work for Berry Telecom.
If you'd like to apply, please use the application form on this page before Friday 20th April 2018.