Internal IT Support Specialist £18k - £28k DOE
Berry was established in 2011 in one of our Co-founder's kitchen, Berry now employs close to 100 people and has two office buildings in Salisbury and Whiteley, Fareham. Internal IT support has been until now covered by our Technical Support Team, but as our customer base and workforce grows, internal IT support is in increasing demand.
Berry is ready for an IT Support Specialist to join the organisation to help set up new users' workstations and to provide ongoing support to all staff for any computer, software and phone issues.
The successful candidate will ideally have 1st line IT experience within a business, comprehensive range of computer skills, an understanding of computer networks including IP subnets and active directory management. Full training on Berry's systems will be given.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Setting up new users with required logins and email
- Ordering of hardware and Licences with Dell
- Manage daily IT tickets from internal departments
- Remove former employees from all IT applications
- Manage antivirus software
- Manage disposal of old hardware
- Manage IT requirements of Berry's CRM system and liaise with developers
- Build new laptops and PC's for staff when required
- Undertake all Active Directory changes to our server
- Internal phone system support
As travel to the Whiteley office is required from time to time, a full driving licence is required.
You will receive:
- Full training on Berry's IT systems
- Salary of between £18,000 and £28,000 depending on experience.
- Overtime pay is available when required
- Company mobile phone
- Company laptop
- A fun and vibrant working environment
- Free parking on site
- Free fruit, tea, coffee and cold drinks
Other BenefitsAs well as a competitive salary, Berry also provides the following benefits for staff:
- 20 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays and an additional day’s holiday for your birthday
- Additional holiday entitlement also increasing by 1 day per each completed year of service
- Berry is a 3-star accredited employer with the Sunday Time Best Companies to Work For initiative, so expect lots of fun team building activities, night's out, holidays abroad and lots of recognition for your hard work
To apply for this role please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 6th February 2019 or complete the form below.