Role to start Oct/Nov 2018This fantastic role is available to cover maternity leave for our Network Co-ordinator for a 1-year term. You will be working in a very supportive team and will need exceptional organisational skills.
This position takes responsibility for setting up and managing the network (includes phone lines and broadband) for Berry's new and existing customers. Multi-tasking while keeping customers and the various software systems up-to-date is essential. This role is the main liaison between Berry's customers, Berry's Technical Team and third parties network suppliers.
- Manage customer network faults and log with suppliers
- Keep customers updated throughout the fault diagnosis and repair process
- Process new line orders
- Co-ordinate the migration of services from and to other third-party network/telecoms suppliers
- Informing and working alongside Berry's Technical Team for fault resolution
- Undertaking regular service checks on the network
- Keeping internal records up-to-date
- Schedule engineer visits with the Berry Technical Team
- First class communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy with administrative duties
- Good understanding of web-based databases/portals
- Clear and concise verbal communication
- Understanding the importance of working as a team
- Strong time management abilities
At Berry, you will enjoy:
- 20 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays and an additional day’s holiday for your birthday
- Additional holiday entitlement also increasing by 1 day per each completed year of service (capped at 30 days in total)
- Excellent training
- Various rewards and incentives including holidays abroad, nights out, days away and just a generally fantastic working environment
To apply, please complete the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 26th September 2018.