A fun and varied role is now available at Berry Telecom. This new opportunity will work across the sales and finance teams to develop and process sales opportunities. This position will be based in the Salisbury office.
You will receive:
- Base salary of between £24,000 and £28,000 depending on experience
- A fun and vibrant working environment, winner of Best Company to Work For (Comms Dealer 2017)
- Free parking on site
- Free fruit, tea, coffee and cold drinks
- Full training given, excellent career prospects within our award winning sales team
- A full uniform upon completion of probation period
- Managing the sales diary ensuring appointments booked are logically
- Retaining and rescheduling appointments for our prospects
- Assisting the Finance Team in processing contracts in a quick and efficient manner
- Follow up sales appointments with calls to prospective customers
- Reporting on outcomes of sales meetings
- Support holiday cover when required
- Attention to detail, problem solving, intermediate Excel skills, accuracy, good communication skills - both written and verbal. Reporting skills, administrative skills, Microsoft Office skills, managing processes, organisation, and professionalism
If you'd like to apply for this position, complete the form on this page along with your CV before 7th May 2018.