Experienced Telecoms Engineer - Support Desk
Our Technical Team is expanding due to an increase in customer numbers and we're looking for an Experienced Telecoms Engineer to join our Support Desk team. Our Technical Support Engineers are the best in the industry and are renowned for delivering reliable and robust telecoms solutions with first class customer service. Responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide remote Technical Support to all of our products installed in the field (occasional site visits may be required).
- Update support tickets and customer information on our in-house CRM system.
- Log customer enquiries and faults with 3rd Party Support, monitor to ensure the Customers and Services Managers are up to date with any progress.
- Identify any potential issues that could escalate and liaise with the relevant party, either internal or external to resolve these.
- Configure broadband routers to ensure a seamless migration.
- Adhere to the support SLA’s and response times in place.
- Always act in the best interest of our customers.
- Support fellow Engineers remotely and on site.
The successful candidate will have at least two years experience in a similar role, be reliable, perform well under pressure, be quick to learn, professional and have an aptitude for technology. On-training and development will be provided. The chosen candidate will have a valid full UK driving license.
Additional BenefitsBerry offers a fantastic working environment and a supportive team as well as a highly competitive benefits package including a salary bracket of £24,000 to £37,000 (plus overtime at time-and-a-half). In addition to your salary, you will also receive:
- 20 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays and an additional day’s holiday for your birthday
- Additional holiday entitlement also increasing by 1 day per each completed year of service (capped at 30 days in total)
- Workplace pension scheme
- A huge range of staff benefits including free coffee, cinema tickets, financial and legal advice. Full list of benefits here.
- Excellent training and promotional opportunities
Berry’s company culture is centred on fun, so there’s numerous team building opportunities, social events and company trips for those that want to take part. Berry has five core company values which are; Family, Enjoyment, Pride, Opportunity and Community. Berry will look to recruit candidates that can demonstrate and identify with these.