Telemarketing Executive Positions Available
As a member of our award-winning sales team based in Salisbury you will be making outbound calls, which have been pre-qualified, to talk to senior decision makers about their phone systems. It will be your challenge to secure an appointment for our Field Sales Team, so that they can walk them through the phone system features and benefits. You need to be a clear communicator that people enjoy listening to and can easily build rapport. We’d really like to speak to those that have great personalities and that can engage well over the phone.
You will receive
- Base salary of £25,000
- Top earning potential of £54,000 a year
- 20 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays and an additional day’s holiday for your birthday
- Additional holiday entitlement also increasing by 1 day per each completed year of service (capped at 30 days in total)
- Workplace pension scheme
- A huge range of staff benefits including free coffee, cinema tickets, financial and legal advice. Full list of benefits here.
- Ongoing generous incentives such as TV’s, mobile phones, days out and holidays abroad
- A fun and vibrant working environment
- Free parking on site
- Free fruit, tea, coffee and cold drinks
- Hit your target – go home early
- Short day on Fridays
- Full training given, excellent career prospects
What we’re looking for
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and energetic people
- Possible previous sales experience but not essential
- Performers – do you enjoy being the centre of attention?
- Target-focused, results-driven
- Great communicators, especially those good at listening too.
- Previous experience in hospitality, customer service, sales or performing arts will put you in good stead
Are you what we're looking for? Watch our video
To apply, please use the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 28th September 2019.