Mobile & Hosted Services Executive - A Brand New PositionThis new & exciting Salisbury based role has recently been created in response to the demand for mobile and hosted products. Salary is £25,000 plus commission.
Berry is looking for a real customer-focused individual who thrives on delivering excellent customer service. We're seeking a real go-getter, someone that is a great communicator that can match a customers need to the best product range available.
There are two distinct parts to this role, the first and most dominant aspect of the role is the Business Mobiles Sales and Service aspect. The second aspect of the role is to manage the provisioning of services for Berry's Hosted Phone System customers.
Business Mobiles Sales & Service
- Converting inbound enquiries for business mobiles into sales
- Regularly connecting with existing Berry customers to address their business mobile needs
- Utilising Berry data to create new business mobile customers
- Supporting our Field Sales Teams with their business mobile sales
- Provision and manage new porting connections
- Provide support for Berry's business mobile customers
Hosted Phone Systems - Service Provisioning
- To ensure new Berry hosted customers have all the necessary products and services in place to ensure their system is operational
- Using an online system to order the necessary equipment for customers
- To manage day-to-day hosted system enquiries from customers
- To manage customer licences for the hosted system
The Role Package
We are offering an excellent package with the salary starting at £25,000 plus uncapped commission on new sales.
Our comprehensive benefits package also includes:
- 21 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays and an additional day’s holiday for your birthday
- Additional holiday entitlement also increasing by 1 day per each completed year of service (capped at 30 days in total)
- Company smartphone
- Excellent training and promotional opportunities
- Various rewards and incentives including holidays abroad, nights out, days away and just a generally fantastic working environment
For more information or to apply for this role please submit your CV using the application form, or email to Paul.Hallam@berrytelecom.co.uk.