Telemarketing Manager - Whiteley, Fareham
Berry's Telemarketing Team has won many industry awards mainly due to it's strong growth and fun working environment. The Company was recently recognised by the Sunday Times and is named on its' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For List 2019. Berry is now the 6th best place to work in the South West region, view our Best Companies profile here.
Last year Berry purchased new office premises in Whiteley, which is now a permanent home for its Southern Telemarketing Team. Due to an internal promotion, Berry now has a vacancy for a new Telemarketing Manager. This role will play a pivotal part in driving departmental performance through effective team management, delivery of sales targets and building strong working relationships with team members.
The Telemarketing Manager in Whiteley will be responsible for managing a team of telemarketing executives, to ensure individual and team targets are constantly met and provide support with individual team members development. This will include conducting 121’s, performance reviews, mentoring and coaching individuals to achieve targets, ensuring sales KPI’s are consistently and effectively met to a high standard.
You will receive
- Base salary from £35k+, plus commission
- Ongoing generous incentives such as days out and holidays abroad
- A fun and vibrant working environment
- Free parking on site
- Free fruit, tea, coffee and cold drinks
- Short day on Fridays
- Excellent career prospects
What we’re looking for
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Telemarketing Manager
- An outgoing, enthusiastic and energetic person
- A first class motivator
- Someone who will lead by example
- Target-focused, results-driven
- A great communicators, especially someone that's good at listening also
Find out what it's like to work for Berry, watch our video!
To apply, please use the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 27th March 2019.