Purpose of the Role:
As the HR Advisor you will be pivotal in developing and delivering the people culture alongside the HR Director and supported by the HR Administrator to provide a partnered approach in managing people matters and driving high performance. This role offers the opportunity to learn and develop in a fun and vibrant culture. A varied position with vast exposure to day-to-day HR matters whilst supporting the delivery of the HR strategy and people development culture.
Key responsibilities include:
- To be the first point of contact for any people matters, maintaining positive people relations.
- Coaching and supporting managers to resolve any first line employee matters and develop effective teams.
- Managing the recruitment and on boarding process.
- Effectively dealing with ER matters, escalating as required.
- Contributing to a growth and development culture; identifying training and development needs, facilitating the delivery of training requirements/courses.
- Supporting/overseeing the HR administration carried out by the HR Administrator.
- Managing maternity/paternity leave alongside flexible working and parental leave requests.
- Contributing to management reports, monitoring and reporting on key employee data.
- Keeping up to date with employment legislation, making recommendations for updates and changes where appropriate.
- Supporting the development and delivery of people and policy projects.
- Previous experience in an HR role.
- CIPD level 3 qualified, level 5 desirable.
- Confident communicator with a friendly and personable approach.
- Flexible with a can-do attitude.
- Strong organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- IT literate (MS office)
- Team player.
- 4pm finish every Friday.
- Free parking.
- 21 days holiday per year increasing by 1 day for each year of service.
- Christmas shutdown period in addition to annual leave.
- Employee Assistance Programme, access to well being and medical support.
- Branded uniform, dress down days.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Major discounts on retail purchases, travel, theatre trips, experiences and leisure.
- Free drinks from Caffé nero and food from Gregg’s.
- Free film streaming.
- Birthday Boxes.
We are true to our company values; Berry Family, Enjoyment, Pride, Opportunity and Community. We are committed to ensuring that we provide a positive work life balance with opportunities for all. Whilst this position is office based there is the option for hybrid working.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
|Salary Range||Salary £25,000- £27,000 dependent on experience|