|Purpose of the Role:|
|To maintain our full range of telephony products on customer sites across the UK by providing remote support to the end user. Working alongside our team of Support Desk Engineers you will be responsible for resolving technical queries in line with our ticket process in a timely and courteous manner.|
|· To provide remote Technical Support to all of our customers/products installed in the field (occasional site visits may be required)|
· Update support tickets and customer information on our in-house CRM system, ensuring that your notes are thorough and clear at all times.
· Provide clear and concise communication with the customer throughout all stages of the ticket process.
· Log customer faults with 3rd party suppliers, ensuring that the customer is kept up to date with all progress.
· Identify any potential issues and implement a resolution before they arise.
· Ensure any changes/resolutions are fully tested before closing/completing the tickets.
· Configure broadband routers to ensure a seamless service migration.
· Adhere to the support SLA’s and response times.
· Always act in the best interest of our customers.
· Support fellow Engineers both remotely and on site.
|Targets and Reporting|
|· To work and resolve tickets in accordance with the department’s SLAs.|
· To drive monthly Trust Pilot and Google Reviews.
|· Previous experience working within a similar role (minimum 2 years’ experience)|
· Previous knowledge/accreditation with Telephone systems (preferably LG IPECS or Grandstream UCM, however other vendors considered)
· Ability to use initiative with excellent problem-solving skills.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
|· Branded uniform.|
· Dress down days.
· Free parking.
· Frequent social events and experiences including company holidays.
· 21 days holiday per year increasing by 1 day for each year of service.
· Christmas shutdown period in addition to the annual leave.
· Discounted gym memberships.
· Major discounts on retail purchases, travel, theatre trips, experiences and leisure.
· Free drinks from Caffé nerro and food from Greggs.
· Free film streaming.
· Birthday Boxes.
|Salary Range||20-30k depending on experience|